All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Chicken Tikka Masala
- Chicken - 500 gms boneless pieces
- Ginger and garlic paste - 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- Chilly powder - 1/2 tspn
- Coriander powder - 1 tspn
- Garam masala - 1 tspn
- Cumin powder - 1/2 tspn
- Curd - 1/2 cup beaten well
For the gravy
- One onion chopped
- Tomato puree 2 tspns
- Turmeric powder- 1/4 tspn
- Coriander powder 2 tspn
- Chilly powder -1 1/2 tspn
- Ginger and garlic paste - 1 tspn
- Salt to taste
- Oil 3 thsp
- Garam masala powder - 1/2 tspn
- Coriander leaves finely chopped for garnish
- Cream 1 tspn optional for garnish
- Marinade for one hour. Then put this on skewers and grill till cooked.
Or you can put it on a pan and let the flame be low or even bake it
- Heat oil in a vessel, fry onions and add ginger and garlic paste.
- Let it fry well till the oil separates.
- Then add all the powdered masala, and the tomato puree, salt to taste
add a little water and let the gravy thicken.
- Then add the chicken pieces and cook for a while, finally when the
gravy is thick, remove from fire.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and cream.