All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 lb chicken cut into small pieces
- 1 cup coconut grated
- 1 medium onion, sliced lengthwise
- 1 tbs coriander leaves
- 1-2 tsp chilly powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 4 cloves, 1" cinnamon
- 7-8 cloves garlic, 2" piece ginger
- 1 medium tomato
- Grind all the above ingredients..
- In a skillet pour 5 tbs spoons of oil, slice one medium onion and
fry till golden brown.
- Add one medium tomato and fry until soft, then put the ground masala
and fry till the raw smell goes off.
- Then put the chicken, water and salt and bring to a boil.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.