All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 3 nos. potatoes
- 2 lbs chicken cut into pieces
- 6 nos. medium onions chopped
- 4 nos. medium tomatoes chopped
- 6 nos. green chillies slit
- 2 tbsp. garlic chopped fine
- 2 tbsp. ginger chopped fine
- 12 nos. peppercorns
- 8 nos. cloves
- 6 nos. dry red chillies
- 2 inch cinnamon stick
- Oil to cook
- Salt to taste
Serve hot with parathas.
- Remove the skin from potatoes and cut them into long chips /wedges.
- Heat the pan and add oil to it.
- Fry the potato chips /wedges and set aside.
- Add all the remaining ingredients except chicken to the pan and fry
till it is brown.
- Then add chicken pieces and cook till done.
- Next add fried potato chips /wedges and cook on the slow flame for