All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|FatFree Clove Chicken
- 1/2 Lb. skinless chicken (preferably breast pieces)
- 10 clove leaves
- 1/2 tsp. ground cardamom
- 1 sq. Inch ginger
- 5 garlic buds
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon powder
- Ground black pepper
- 3 large tomatoes, onions
- Poppy seeds
- Cup of water
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
Serve with loose, starch free rice, or wheat biscuits
- Cut onion pieces 1/4sq.inch, cut tomatoes, make a paste of Garlic
and Ginger, chop pepper, cut the chicken into sizable pieces.
- Heat oil on a very low flame. Add onions, stir till light brown.
Add a pinch of salt, add the ginger/garlic paste, add chicken pieces,
wait for the sizzle to settle.
- Add a cup of water, add the cloves, cardamom, add cinnamon, add black
pepper and cover the vessel. Cook for 15 minutes on a med-high flame,
till chicken turns fibrous.
- Open the lid partly, to let steam, moisture out. Cook for 10 minutes,
on a low flame.
- Cook till the spices have been absorbed thoroughly, in the broth
and the meat