All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Chicken 500g
- Tomato 1
- Onion 1
- Ginger paste 2 tsp
- Garlic paste 2 tsp
- Pepper powder 3 tsp
- Chilli powder 1 tsp
- Tumeric powder 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala powder 1 tsp
- Oil 2 Table spoon
Serve hot with rice.
- Cut the chicken and tomato into small pieces
- Grind the onion into fine paste
- Mix the onion paste, tomato pieces and all the other ingredients
except oil in to the chicken pieces.
- Put the chicken mixture into a pan, cover it with a lid and cook
for 20 min without adding any water in a low flame
- In a separate pan heat the 2 tbs oil and add the cooked chicken mixture
and fry till it becomes dark brown.