All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Lemon Garlic Chicken
- Vinegar- 1 tbl spn
- Garlic Paste-1 tbl spn (freshly made)
- Cream 100 gm
- Salt-1.5 tsp
- Oil-1 tbl spn
- Sugar-half tsp
- Red pepper-half tsp
- Red food color- pinch
- 2 lemons
Serve with Garlic Bread and Spicy Onion Salad.
- Take a chicken 600-700 gms
- Wash thoroughly, mop dry with a clean towel.
- Add the marinade and keep aside for 1 hour.
- Heat in a saucepan over medium heat for about 15-20 minutes covering
- When the chicken is slightly done, remove the lid and let the chicken
go little dry but not completely.
- Add fresh lemon juice. Heat a little more.
- Add 2 tablespoons of cream and stir a little to give the chicken
a little coated look.
- Add coarsely ground Black Pepper.