All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
| Baked Chicken
- 1 lb chicken
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp coriender powder
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp red pepper
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp salad oil
- 1 cup yogurt
- Make slits all over breasts and legs.
- Rub salt and lemon juice all over. Let it stand 30 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients into yogurt. Apply generously to chicken. Let
it merinade until chicken is soaked in the paste.
- Grill in oven until crispy brown. Bake about 45 minutes at 375.
- Apply butter half way through baking.
- Garnish with onions, fresh lemon, and fresh tomatoes.