All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Capsicum finely sliced
- 1 small Onion sliced
- 1 Potato peeled and cut in thin round slices
- 5-6 Mushrooms sliced
- Vegetable oil
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper
Serve it with Toast and Sausage.
- Add Oil to pan and lightly fry the onions, capcicum, potato slices
and mushrooms separately.
- Beat the eggs and add salt and pepper to taste and keep aside.
- Take casserole and spray it with oil and layer the potato slices,
capsicum slices , onions and mushrooms.
- Then pour the beaten eggs over the layers and sprinkle some black
pepper on it.
- Preheat the oven and put the casserole inside.
- Cook until the eggs are done