All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Onion - 1, finely chopped
- Tomato - 1, finely chopped
- Paratha - 2, made into pieces
- Eggs - 2
- Chilli powder
- Pepper - 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder - 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric - 1/2 tsp
- Take oil in a pan. Add jeera,onions, tomatoes and fry..
- Now add the paratha pieces and stir around for sometime.
- Add chilli powder, salt, turmeric, pepper, coriander powder, and
mix it with the above.
- Beat the eggs and pour it over the above mixture.
- Stir around well, just like scrambled eggs
- Stir till the eggs are cooked.