All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 4 eggs-hard-boiled
- 2 tsp besan
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 egg (white only)
- 1 tbsp mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 2 green chillis, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
Serve hot with mint chutney.
- Grate the hard boiled eggs finely. Combine with all other ingredients
- Mix well and knead into smooth dough.
- Divide mixture into flat round cutlets and keep aside.
- Heat oil in kadai and fry kababs, untill crisp and golden brown.
- Garnish with onion rings