All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Mint and Egg Fried Rice
- 2 cups of bolied rice
- 1 Bunch of Mint leaves ground to a paste
- 2 Eggs
- Fresh chopped coriander
- 5 Green Tomatoes cut in long thin pieces
- 1 Big Onion cut in long thin pieces
- Green Chilli Paste
- 1/2 spoon of Ground Black Pepper
- Curry Leaves
- 5 to 6 spoons of Vegetable Oil
- Heat a pan on medium heat, add oil and mustard seeds.
- When mustard splutters add cumin, ground pepper, curry leaves and
fry them for 1 minute.
- Add cut onion, fry for a minute, add cut tomato, fry for 2 minutes
- Add green chilli paste, Mint paste and eggs.
- Crack the eggs into the pan and beat them until it mixes well with
tomato and onion pieces, fry for 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile boil the rice in a rice cooker.
- Mix the boiled rice with the above mixture and fry it for 4 to 5
- Garnish with chopped coriander