All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Boiled Eggs - 2
- Onions - 1 chopped into cubes
- Tomatoes - 2 chopped into cubes
- Turmeric powder
- Oil - 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Cinnamon stick - 1/2 inch
- Cloves - 3
- Dry Red chillies - 6 to 7
- Coriander seeds - 1 tsp
- Garlic flakes - 4
- Ginger - 1/2 inch
- Onion - 1
- Grated fresh coconut - 1 cup
- Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
- Jeera - 1 tsp
- Curry leaves - 4 to 5 leaves
- Fry Cinnamon, Cloves, red chillies and coriander seeds in little
- Grind all ingredients of Masala into a thick paste by adding a little
water. The paste should be smooth. Keep it aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds, jeera and curry leaves
to the hot oil.
- After the mustard seeds splutter, add chopped onions and fry until
- Add chopped tomatoes and fry for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring in between.
- Then add the masala paste, add a pinch of turmeric powder, add salt
and cover the pan with a lid.
- Boil this mixture for 10 minutes.
- Slit the eggs lengthwise and add them to the boiling korma.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.