All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Bread 4-5 slices
- Small onion 1
- Green chillies 2-3
Serve with a little butter on top of the egg.
- Take the bread slices, use a sharp edged bowl to cut out the centre
of the bread.
- Break an egg, beat it lightly, add salt (as per taste) and finely
chopped green chillies, finely chopped onions and coriander leaves.
- Mix all ingredients together .
- Place the bread(with centre removed) on a preheated pan.
- Pour 1 ladle of the mixture in the centre, place the centre of the
bread that had been cut out, press lightly for it to get pasted with
- Wait till the egg is cooked and turn it over for the bread to be