All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Egg Bread Roll
- 6 slices of regular bread
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of mixed vegetables (carrots, beans, peas,corn)
- 2 red beets
- 1 boiled large potato
- 1 onion
- 2 tbs grated ginger
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 2 tbs of chopped almonds
- 1 tbs finely chopped green chillies
- 1/4 cup oil for frying
- Salt and pepper
- Boil in a pressure cooker the mixed vegetables and red beet.
- In a dish mash the boiled vegetables and boiled potato.
- Add chopped onions, almonds, ginger, lemon juice, green chillies,
salt, pepper to the mixed vegetables and mix properly.
- In a separate container, beat the eggs thoroughly.
- Heat oil in a pan on a medium flame.
- Take one slice of bread and pat it with warm water to make it soft.
- Then take it in the cup of your left hand and add some of the vegatable
mixture in the middle of the bread and close the sides of the bread.
- Dip this in the beaten egg mixture and fry it till golden brown.