All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Eggs 4 (hard boiled)
- Onions 1
- Green chillies 2 (finely chopped)
- Cashewnut 5-6 (finely chopped)
- Raisins a few
- Boiled Potatoes 5 big (mashed very well)
- Coriander leaves 1 sprig (finely chopped)
- Sugar 1/2 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Jeera powder 1 tsp
- Dhaniya powder 1 tsp
- Egg 1 for coating
- Breadcrumbs for coating
- Oil for deepfrying
Serve hot with lemon wedges & onion roundlets.
- Peel the hard boiled eggs & cut them neatly in half.
- Take out the yolks carefully.
- To the yolks add chopped onions, green chillies, chopped cashewnut,
raisins, chopped coriander leaves, sugar & salt & mix well.
- Fill this mixture back in the egg white halves taking care not to
- To the mashed potato add dhaniya-Jeera powder & salt.
- Heat kadai & put 2 tsp oil.
- Fry the mashed potatoes till they get little brown.
- Take fistful of this potato mix & cover one egg half with the
stuffing taking care that the potato covering is entire.
- Roll in the beaten egg & coat with breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry till golden brown on all sides.