All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 2 onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 8 tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander leaves
- A pinch of turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon chilly powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 6 hard boiled eggs
Serve hot with rotis.
- Peel the onions and garlic cloves. Slice one onion thinly.
- Chop remaining onion with the garlic. Chop the tomatoes.
- Heat the butter and fry the sliced onion until golden.
- Remove from heat, add the onion and garlic mixture and the spices,
(except garam masala) add salt.
- Fry for 5 minutes. Add tomatoes.
- Simmer until sauce has reached desired consistency.
- Add garam masala and shelled and halved hard boiled eggs.
- Simmer for a further 5 minutes