All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Plain Noodles - 1 pocket
- Onion cut into small pieces-1
- Tomato juice-2 tbs
- Ginger and garlic paste-1 tsp
- Garam masala- 1/2 tsp
- Chilli powder- 1 tsp
- pepper powder- 1 tsp
- Oil- 1 tbs
- Salt as required
- Take 500 ml water in a vessel and allow it to boil. When it is boiling
add the noodles and cook it for 3 min.
- Drain the water and keep the cooked noodles separately.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion till it becomes golden brown
- Add the ginger and garlic paste, chilli powder, pepper powder, garam
masala powder and fry for 2 min and then break the egg into it and fry
- Add the tomato juice onto it and heat it for 1 min, add salt and
mix these with the cooked noodles.