All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Half dozen Egg
- 4 onions
- 5 flakes garlic
- Small piece ginger
- 4 - 5 finely chopped green chillies
- 1 tbsp coriander & cummin seed powder
- 1/2 tbsp red chilly powder
- 1/4 tbsp turmeric powder
- 3 tomatoes
- Chopped coriander leaves for garnishing
- 3 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
- Boil eggs, remove the shell and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in the pan add onions, green chillies, ginger and garlic
paste. Fry onions till it turn to brown colour.
- Add tomatoes and fry.
- Slit the boiled eggs and put them in the pan.
- Add red chilly powder, turmeric powder, coriander and cummin seeds
powder and salt on the eggs.
- Stir it, cover the pan and let it cook for 15 minutes.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves.