All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Spicy Egg Curry
- 4 boiled eggs
- 2 medium sized onions
- 1 Tomato
- 3 green chilli's
- 2 tsp. coriander powder
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 1" ginger
- 1 tsp. jeera
- 1/2 tsp. garam masala
- Pinch of turmeric powder
- 3 tbsp oil, Salt to taste, water
- Make a paste of 1 onion, garlic, ginger and green chilli's.
- In a pan add oil when heated add jeera, when it splutters add the
remaining onion (slit lengthwise) keep frying till it is golden brown
then and finely chopped tomato fry it is smashed properly then add the
ground paste, add turmeric powder, coriander powder and salt.
- Keep frying till you see the oil seperating on the top and there
is no raw smell.
- Add water if the curry sticks on the bottom of the pan.Finally add
the boiled eggs (make vertical slits on the sides of the egg).
- Toss the eggs into the curry and let it simmer for 2 minutes,sprinkle
garam masala and remove from heat when the curry is thick in consistency.