All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 2 cups of washed basmati rice (soaked for 10 minutes)
- 6 large eggs
- 1 onion sliced thin
- 10 green chillies slit
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 cloves
- 1/2 tsp peppercorns
- 1 inch cinnamon
- 1 tsp each of ginger and garlic paste
- 1tsp pulao masala
- Salt to tast and
- 2tbsp of oil
- Hard boil and remove shell 4 of the 6 eggs.
- Heat oil in a large dish and add the whole spices.
- After a few seconds add the onion and green chillies along with the
ginger garlic paste.
- Fry till light brown. Now break the two eggs into the pan and scramble.
- Add the drained rice to it and fry for a minute.
- Add salt. Now put the boiled eggs into it and pour 4 cups of water.
- Cover and cook till the rice is half done.
- Stir in the pulao masala and a little bit of lemon juice and mix
- Cover and cook till all the water evaporates and the rice is done.
- Garnish with coriander .