All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Cheese Bacon Omeette
- 6 slices bacon
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 100 gm Cheese - grated
- 1/4 tsp pepper powder
- Butter for cooking
- Cut bacon in small pieces and fry in pan until crisp.
- Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons dripping.
- Wipe pan with a paper towel and put dripping back in pan.
- Blend eggs, milk and pepper and pour into the hot pan.
- Lift edges of omlette as it cooks, letting runny part of eggs go
underneath to cook.
- When eggs are beginning to set sprinkle with bacon pieces and then,
- Cover the pan just until cheese melts. Fold over into half.