All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Mushrooms- half lb (cut into small pieces)
- Onion - One medium (chopped finely)
- Tomato puree - one cup
- Garam masala - one tbsp
- Elaichi powder - one -fourth tsp
- Turmeric powder - one-fourth tsp
- Salt to taste
- Take a frying pan with lid and heat two tsp oil in it.
- Add the chopped onions and fry till they are pink in color.
- Then add tomato puree, turmeric powder and salt.
- Let simmer for a few minutes and then add the mushrooms.
- Cover the frying pan for about 10 minutes.
- Before removing from the stove add garam masala and stir well.
- Add elaichi powder towards the end
- Garnished with coriander leaves