All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1 pack Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- 1/2cup cold water
- Ice cubes
- 1cup chopped stawberries
- 6 oz. prepared graham cracker crumb crust
- In large bowl stir boiling water into gelatin for 2 minutes or until
- In a separate bowl mix cold water and ice to make 1 1/4cups. Stir
into gelatin - until slightly thickened. Remove any remaining ice.
- Stir in cream until smooth. Mix in stawberries. Refrigerate for 30
minutes. Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm.
- Garnish with additional whipped topping and stawberries.