All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup chopped nuts of your choice
- 2 squares unsweetened Chocolate
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1 cup sifted Flour
- 2 Large eggs
- 1-2 tsp.Vanilla Extract
- Combine chocolate, butter and sugar in the top of a Double-Boiler.
- Cook, stirring constantly, over hot water until the mixture is melted
and fully blended. Remove from heat.
- Beat the eggs and then pour in the melted chocolate mixture over
the eggs, beating all the time.
- Add flour,vanilla and the Nuts.
- Blend thoroughly.Turn into a buttered 8-inch square pan.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes.Cut into squares while