All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 cup sugar
- 5 egg yolks
- Juice of 1orange
- 1 cup All purpose flour
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- In a large bowl mix all the above ingredients.
- Fold in 5 egg whites (beaten stiff).
- Pour cake mixture into a buttered cake pan. Bake at 375 degrees for
10 minutes. Lower oven heat to 350 degrees and bake for another 30 minutes.
Remove the cake from oven and cool.
- When cake has cooled, remove from pan to a cake plate.Cut the cake
into diamond shape pieces.