All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 75gms Bitter Chocolate
- 250gms Butter
- 250gms Sugar
- 5 Eggs
- 250gms Flour
- 1/4tsp Baking powder
- Grate the chocolate.
- Sieve flour and baking powder together. Mix the grated chocolate
with the flour and keep aside.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add 1 egg at a time to the butter sugar mixture and keep beating
till all eggs are used up.
- Add the flour mixture to the above mixture and fold in with a wooden
spoon or spatula.
- Fill in this cake mixture in paper bags and pipe into greased muffin
- Bake at 180C in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes.
To check if the muffin is cooked insert a toothpick through the centre
of the muffin and if it comes out clean, the muffins are ready.