All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Butter - 1 cup
- Sugar - 1 3/4 cups
- Flour - 3 cups
- Eggs - 5
- Baking powder - 1 1/2 tsp
- Soda bi carbonate - 1/2 tsp
- Milk - 1 cup
- Food colours - 1 tsp (green,yellow,red-each)
- Rose essence - 1 tsp
- Pineapple essence - 1 tsp
- Strawberry essence - 1 tsp
- Sieve the flour,baking powder and soda bi carbonate.
- Cream the butter and sugar.
- Add the eggs slowly and mix.
- Add the flour,milk and make it into a smooth paste.
- Divide the batter into three equal parts. To one part,add 1 tsp green
colour and rose essence. To the second part,add 1 tsp yellow colour
and pineapple essence. To the third part,add 1 tsp red colour and strawberry
- Pour green colour in the bottom,red colour in the middle and yellow
colour in the top.
- Bake for 45 minutes and serve after cooling.