All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 3/4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- A few drops vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup roughly ground pea nuts for mixing
- 3/4 cup roughly ground peanuts for coating
- Sieve flour with baking powder twice.
- Cream butter and sugar. Then add eggs together beat till fluffy.
- Gradually add flour then the peanuts.
- Add vanilla essence. Knead the dough lightly with hands.
- If too soft keep it in the fridge to become hard.
- Make small lemon size balls. Then roll them in peanuts and decorate
each with a cherry half on top.
- Place the balls on a back of greased tray.
- Bake for 25 to 40 mins at 200C or 350F or gas mark 4 or 5.
- If you are using jam for decoration 15 mins before taking out from
the oven put a little jam on top of the cookies and bake.