All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 cup soft butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cup flour
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 cup granulated sugar
- 6 tbsp lemon juice
- Grated rind of 2 lemons
- Combine ingredients and mix well.
- Press mixture in 9 x 13-inch greased pan.
- Bake at 350oF for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Combine flour and sugar; mix in beaten eggs, lemon juice and rind.
- Pour onto slightly cooled crust.
- Bake at 350o F for 25 minutes or until filling is set.
- Cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar.