All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Fried Channa Laddu
- Fried channa 100 gms
- Sugar 180 to 200 gms
- Ghee 100 gms
- Cardamum (powdered) one teaspoon
- Cashewnuts 6
- Powder channa and sugar separately.
- Mix powdered channa, sugar and cardamom.
- Heat one table spoon of ghee and fry the cashewnuts till light brown.
- Break the cashewnuts into small pieces and mix with the above mixture.
- Heat the remaining ghee in a kadaai till it is quite hot.
- Pour the hot ghee over the channa, sugar, cardamom, cashewnuts mixture
and mix well using a laddle.
- While the mixture is still hot, make lime size laddus using your
- Allow them to cool to room temperature.