All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Chocolate Caramel Pecan Cheesecake
- 2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 6 tbs parkay margarine, melted.
- 1 14 ounce bag kraft caramels
- 1 5 ounce can evaporated milk
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate pieces, melted
- Mix crumbs and margarine, press onto bottom of 9 inch spring form
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 min.
- In 1-1/2 quart heavy saucepan, melt caramels with milk over low heat,
stirring frqently, until smooth.
- Pour over crust. Top with pecans. Combine cream cheese, sugar and
- Mix at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended add, eggs
one at a time, mixi well after each addition.
- Blend in chocolate; pour over pecans.
- Bake at 350 degrees, 40 min.loosen cake from rim of pan
- Cool before removing rim of pan.
- Garnish with whipped cream and additional finely chopped pecans.