All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 6 eggs (white only)
- Sugar 1 cup
- Coconut 1 1/2 cup
- Vanilla essence a drop
- Cherries for decoration..
- In a heavy bottom pan put egg white and sugar and place over low
- Stir continously till sugar melts, remove and keep aside.
- Then add grated coconut and mix well, till it becomes thick.
- Make desired shapes and place a cherry in the centre keep aside in
a baking tray.
- Preheat oven for 5 to 10 mts, then place baking tray in and bake
till it turns golden brown.
- Remove and store in air-tight containers.