All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Big Potato 2-3
- Rice flour 1 1/2 cup
- Chopped Green chillies 1
- Chopped Coriander
- Chopped Curry leaves few
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Grated fresh coconut 3-tblsp
- Water for mixing.
Serve this hot with Coconut chutney or sambhar.
- Boil the potatoes, then mash it well without any lumps.
- Then add chillies, coriander, curry leaves, salt, jeera and mix well.
- Then add rice flour little by little so that the mixture forms to
a paste. Mixture should not be very thin.
- Then take a ball of mixture and pat it on a tawa in a circular pattern
with your fingers.
- Then pour some oil around and cover it and heat until the bottom
of roti turns golden brown.