All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 2 cup wheat flour
- 2 medium size onions chopped finely
- Chat masala
- Jeera powder 1/4 tea spoon
- Lime juice
Serve it hot with plain or salted curds.
- Knead the dough as usual like for chappati.
- Mix all the ingredients in bowl i.e onions, chillies, coriander,
chaat masala, salt and keep it aside for a few minutes.
- Make a small ball of the dough and shape it like a cup. Add a little
of onion mixture to it and close the dough cup tightly with your hand.
- Roll the paratha slowly ,and then roast it on hot tawa.