All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 Cup of Curd
- 1 - 1 1/2 Cups of Sugar
- 1/2 Banana (If small banana, use 1 or 1 1/2)
- 4-5 cups of Maida.
- One pinch of any color powder
- One pinch baking soda
- Oil to Fry.
Serve it hot.
- Mix the curd and sugar.
- Add colour and the soda to the mix.
- Mix in the bananas, so that there is no lumps remaining.
- Add in Maida until the dough can be made as one whole mass. (Make
the dough as if you are going to make chappathis or parathas.).
- Keep the dough for 4-8 hours.
- Take a small ball of the mixture (as big as a tennis ball) and flatten
it with a rod. One can even use a bottle to flatten.
- While flattening if the mixture sticks, it can be soaked in Maida
flour little bit. ( Flatten it only until the Mixture is just thin enough
- Fry it in oil for couple of seconds.
- Then turn it and fry in on the other side for few more minutes.