All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Pumpkin 11/2 Cups grated
- Onion 1 small, very finely chopped
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Garam masala 1 tsp
- Chilli powder 1 tsp
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Cooking oil 1 Tbsp
Serve with chilled curds.
- Mix flour, salt, water, oil and make into a soft dough. Keep it aside
for 1/2 hour.
- Heat oil, add onion, garlic, all the spices, salt,sugar and cook
for 15 mins. till done.
- Roll a lemon sized dough, fill with stuffing, seal the edges and
carefully roll into a 5 inches diameter paratha.
- Grease a non-stick tawa with little oil and cook the paratha on both
sides till golden brown in colour.