All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Wheat flour - 2 cups
- Fresh pudina - 1 small bunch
- Chilli powder - 1 - 2 tsps
- Oil for the dough - 1 tbsp
- Oil for frying
Serve hot with pickle or tomato ketchup.
- Separate the pudina leaves from the stem and clean them.
- Grind the leaves to a fine paste adding water.
- Take the wheat flour add 1 tbsp of oil, chilli powder, salt and the
pudina paste and knead to soft dough. You can add water if required.
- Set aside for 15-20 minutes. Make small balls out of the dough and
roll them exactly like you would do for poories and deep fry them in