All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Bell Pepper (Green capsicum) 1 large
- Methi Leaves small bunch
- Dill small bunch
- Rice flour 1 1/2 cup
- Green chillies 1 (finely chopped)
- Coriander (finely chopped)
- Steamed rice - 2 tblsp
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Water for mixing.
Serve this hot with chutney or Yogurt.
- Grate bell pepper and add to the rice flour.
- Add chopped dill and methi leaves.
- Then add chillies, coriander, salt, jeera and mix well. The consistency
of the mixture should be such that it can be patted on a girdle.
- Then take a ball of mixture and pat it on a greased tawa in a circular
pattern with your fingers.
- Then pour some oil around and heat until the bottom of roti turns
- Turn and repeat the same.