All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Potato 1
- Sago 1 cup
- Finely chopped Green chillies 4
- Coriander a small bunch
- Roasted and coarsely powdered peanuts
Serve this hot with Coconut chutney.
- Wash the sago with water and drain it. Keep it moist for 3 hours.
- Peel potato and grate it.
- Add chillies, coriander, salt, peanuts and mix well.
- Add sago to the mixture. Add water if necessary.
- The consistency of the mixture should be such that it can be patted
on a tava/girdle.
- Take a ball of mixture and pat it on a tawa in a circular pattern
with your fingers.
- Pour some oil around and cover it and heat until the bottom of roti
turns golden brown.
- Turn the roti and repeat the same.