All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Rice flour - 2 cups
- Finely grated vegetables - carrot, choyote, cucumber, bell pepper
and onion, one each
- Jeera - 1/2 tsp
- Green chillies - finely chopped
- Coriander and curry leaves - finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh coconut -finely grated
Serve hot with pickle, chutney, sugar or spicy powder and butter/ghee.
- Mix the grated vegetables, jeera, green chillies, curry and coriander
leaves in a large bowl.
- Add rice flour and salt to this mixture till it becomes a soft dough.
Knead the dough a little bit to mix properly and shape it into small
- Put few drops of oil in a flat pan. Place one small ball on the pan
and slowly press it into a round-shaped thin rotti. Make a few holes
on the rotti with your index finger.
- Place this pan on the stove under medium heat. When the rotti changes
color from white to golden brown, turn it over
- Remove the rotti from the pan,