All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 small cabbage
- 4 cups of wheat flour
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 2 tbsp grated tomato / puree
- 2 green chillies
- 6 stems of coriander leaves
- 2 tsp ghee
- Oil to fry
- Salt to taste
Serve hot with pickles or curd.
- Grate the cabbage and finely chop the green chillies & coriander
- Take the wheat flour in a bowl, add the Ghee and mix.
- Add the grated cabbage, ginger, tomato, coriander leaves, green chillies
- Knead & make a dough by adding small amount of water as needed.
- Make 6-8 balls, roll them into round parathas with a rolling pin.
- Roast them on both sides on a Tawa by adding oil to it.