All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 medium sized radish
- 3 cups wheat flour
- Powdered Coriander seeds, Red Chilli, Turmeric and dry Mango Powder
Serve hot with curd and chutney.
- Wash and grate the radish and keep aside after mixing some salt.
- After sometime press the mulli between hands to remove the water.
- Heat oil in a kadai add the mulli to it and season with the dry powders.
- Warm it for sometime and then remove it from heat.
- After it cools down add it to the flour along with some oil and salt
and make a tight dough mixing water carefully or the dough will become
too loose. Keep aside for some time.
- Then make small balls and roll them like parathas.
- Put the paratha on the tawa and turn over twice till done.