All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 kg sieved flour
- 1/2 kilo boiled potatoes (in hot condition)
- 3 spoonsful cheese spread (grated cheese can also be used).
- 2 finely chopped/grated onions
- Finely chopped chillies /coriander leaves, turmeric powder/dhania
- Salt as per requirement.
- A little warm water
Serve with tomato chutneys, pickles and tomato ketchup.
- Mix onions,chillies,chopped coriander, cheese spread,and the powders
well, without wasting the juices from the onions and set aside for 5-10
- Then mash the potatoes into this in hot condition into a very smooth
paste. Now add the flour a little at a time, and knead into a smooth
paste. Add water if necessary.
- Now set this aside for an hour and then roll out the paratas and
cook in preheated tawa.