All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Green peas
- 2 green chillies
- 2-3 cloves
- 3-4 tbsp oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp. besan
- Lemon juice or amchur powder
- Salt to taste
- Ginger a small piece
- Garlic a clove
- Garam masala
- Turmeric powder.
- All purpose flour
- Mix all a knead dough with the cold water.
- And dough should not be too hard.
- Leave it aside for 20- 25 minutes covered.
- In a blender ice crush first cloves, green chilli ginger and garlic
and then add peas to it and grind it coarsely do not add water to it.
- Take a pan pour oil in it and let the oil be hot on medhigh and then
add the grinded peas to the pan.
- Add besan, salt and turmeric powder to it and mix it properly.
- Let it cook on med low or on the low flame for atleast 35 to 45 minutes
and stir it in every 5 to 10 minutes so that it do not stick on the
bottem of the pan .
- Then add garam masala and lemon juice or amchur powder to it. and
cook for 2-4 minutes and it is done.
- Let it cool.
Serve it with green chutney or tamarind chutney.
- Make a slightly thich chapati with the dough
- Stuff the stuffing in the centre and cover it with sides of the rolled
- Press from top so it does not open
- Deep fry till brown