All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 cup of grated cauliflower
- 3 cups of wheat flour
- 4 green chillies
- 2 spoons butter
- 1 spoon salt
- Corriander leaves
Serve this hot with some pickle.
- Cut the chillies into very small pieces.
- Take wheat flour in a vessel, add grated gobhi, cut chillies,butter,corriander
leaves and salt.
- Mix all this with warm water to make a dough.
- Take small pieces of dough and press it with roti maker into round
- Place the non-stick tawa on the stove . After heating, place the
paratha on it and add 1spoon of oil on either sides of paratha.
- Keep it on the tawa until it becomes brown on both sides by repeatedly
changing the sides.