All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 green Apple
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/4 tsp fenugreek powder (to be fried and then powered)
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Salt to taste (approx. about 1/2 tsp)
- 3/4 tsp Mustard
- A pinch of asafoetida
- Oil for seasoning.
Serve cold and use the pickle within 3 days.
- Peel off the apple skin and cut into small pieces.
- Add oil in a pan and season with mustard and asafoetida.
- Put the apple pieces and fry for 2-3 minutes. Then reduce the heat.
- Add turmeric powder, fenugreek powder, chilli powder, salt and mix
well and fry for a minute. Then put off the heat when done.