All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Green Chilli Chutney
- 20 green chillies
- 2 tsp. urad dal
- 1 tsp. methi seeds
- 1 tsp. tamarind paste
- Little oil to fry
- Heat the oil and put the urad dal and methi seeds. As soon it splits
put the green chillies and fry all till the skin of green chillies changes.
Allow it to cool for some time.
- Then mix the tamarind paste in water and put all the above fried
items with little salt and aesofoetida powder in a mixie and blend together.
- Then heat the pan with 1/4 cup oil and add mustard seeds. As soon
as it splits put inside the blended mixture and allow it to bring to
boil on medium heat.
- To this add little Jaggery and heat the mixture until all the oil
- Then remove it from heat and allow it to cool.