All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1kg tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Rock salt
- 1/2 tsp haldi
- 1/2 tbsp Methi seeds (yellow)
- 10 or more curry leaves
- 1/4 tsp Jeera
- 1/2 tbsp Mustard seeds
- 2 tbsp chilly powder
- 1/2 tbsp coriander powder
- 7-8 Red chillies
- Salt as per taste
- 1/2 tbsp Ready mix pickle masala
- 150-200 gms Refined oil
- Chop the tomatoes atleast 5 hrs before preparing the pickle. Add
- Mix all the powder masala together except jeera, methi seeds, and
- First heat the vessel for 2 mins &add the required quantity of
oil in it & heat it .
- Then add methi seeds and stir till it becomes light brown in colour
then add curry leaves.
- Fry the above till the chillies & the curry leaves became crisp.
- Then add jeera & mustard seeds & then add in the tomatoes.
- Add in all the mixed masalas.
- Cook the mixture till the tomatoes are cooked.
- Add about 1/8 tsp of any preservative when the mixture is warm.
- Let the oil come up and then put in a glass bottle for storage.