All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Zucchini and Tomato chutney
- Zucchini - 1 chopped with/without the skin
- Tomato - 2 chopped
- Onion -1 chopped
- Green chillies - 4/5 cut into pieces
- Garlic - 2/3 flakes
- Curry leaves
- Mint leaves
- Coriander leaves
- Oil - 3 tblsp
- Mustard seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Heat 2 tblsp of oil and onion, fry green chillies, garlic and zucchini
for a few minutes or until the zucchini is a little soft.
- Add tomato, curry leaves and mint and fry for a couple more minutes.
- Sprinkle salt according to your taste and mix it.
- After the fried mixture cools down, put it in a blender with fresh
coriander leaves and grind it finely. Do not add water as both the vegetables
- Heat 1 tsp oil for seasoning and put mustard seeds. When the seeds
splutter, add it to the chutney.