All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Sweet Tomato Chutney
- 4 medium tomatoes
- 1 small dry red chilli
- Mustard seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon Haldi powder
- 2 Bay leaves
- 4-5 pieces of seedless dates
- 6-8 small cubes of mango cake
- 8-10 kishmish
- 4-5 tspoons sugar
- Cut tomatoes into small pieces.
- Heat little oil in kadai. Add red chilli.
- When the chiili turns blackish, add mustard seeds.
- After the mustard seeds splutter, add tomatoes. Immediately add haldi
powder, very little salt and bay leaves. Fry it untill tomatoes are
- Then add mango cake, dates and kishmish.
- Stir and mix up. When mango cake strats melting, add sugar.
- When sugar melts completely, take off the flame and allow it to cool.
After it has reached the room temperature, keep it in the fridge.